- This event has passed.
Suicide Prevention Coalition (Franklin)
June 21 @ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
The Suicide Prevention Coalition works to foster safer communities by creating and implementing a community based suicide prevention strategy that:
– Maximizes community resources;
– Coordinates training efforts in prevention, intervention and postvention;
– Increases community capacity to identify and intervene with those at risk of suicide;
– Promotes awareness and resiliency; and
– Encourages the adoption by the provider community of the Zero Suicide Philosophy in Health and Behavioral Health.
Meetings are held both in person at our 478 Grant Street, Chambersburg office and online via Zoom.
Join Zoom Meeting
Click link at time of meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82076447015?pwd=UStnMnVuT0FBYzBOaHZSYlE4WTNQZz09
Open Zoom & enter this info: Meeting ID: 820 7644 7015 Passcode: 848292
Call in: +1 301 715 8592 Meeting ID: 820 7644 7015 Passcode: 848292