- This event has passed.
Suicide Prevention Coalition
November 15, 2021 @ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
The Suicide Prevention Coalition works to foster safer communities by creating and implementing a community based suicide prevention strategy that:
– Maximizes community resources;
– Coordinates training efforts in prevention, intervention and postvention;
– Increases community capacity to identify and intervene with those at risk of suicide;
– Promotes awareness and resiliency; and
– Encourages the adoption by the provider community of the Zero Suicide Philosophy in Health and Behavioral Health.
Meetings are held both in person at our 478 Grant Street, Chambersburg office and online via Zoom.